Tuesday, October 26, 2010

updates on my life.

because i want to get all the stupid stuff out of my head now.
--i get to be the photographer for chelsea's weddinggggg! i'm so excited. i'm really praying that God will bless me with fantastic talents, at least for that one day.
--why is crocheting so hard?!
--i really need to shower, but i'm too lazy to. i'll shower in the morning.
--i'm a hipster lion for halloween. i'm pretty freakin proud of it.
--i hate the ways in which the world tells me i need to be fulfilled. it fills my brain with crap and i long for it and then i realize, i hate this.
--i really don't get along with people very well.
--i really want to go home, but at the same time that's the most dreadful idea in the world right now.
--a guy called me his dream woman yesterday. i didn't know him, but it was flattering c: and very funny.
--i still have homework to do. it's weird because i haven't really had actual homework all semester. i'm going to be screwed when i start having real classes.
--i want my longboard nowwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment