Wednesday, October 6, 2010

so today,

i went to go take a shower. i mean, i figure that's a nice thing to do--not only for yourself, but also for the people around you.
welll, i took my sweatshirt off, and smelled something strange. i smelled my sweatshirt...no. that wasn't it. i smelled my shirt...that wasn't it either.
then i smelled my pits.
you know, that place under your arms where God decided to put hair, just for laughs?
(i wonder if Eve had hairy pits...?)
well i smelled that.
my BO has never, EVER been that bad. I wanted to puke.
i smelled again.
HOLY CRAP.
somebody must of thought my pits were a toilet.
cuz they smelled likeeeee poop.
safe to say, they got a firm reprimanding in the shower, and now it may be painful to put on deodorant.
i just can't win.

i just thought you may want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment