Wednesday, October 6, 2010

a photo of your family/10 of your favorite actors/actresses.

a photo of your family:
okay i'm really just going to ignore these repeats. i put a picture of my family up a few weeks ago. THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL GO FIND IT.

10 of your favorite actors/actresses.
1. Robin Williams (goodness, go watch Patch Adams.)
2. Johnny Depp (he played Edward Scissorhands AND Jack Sparrow. that's not easy.)
3. Heath Ledger (poor kid.)
4. Zooey Deschanelshig (or however you spell her last name).
5. Leonardo DiCaprio (I CAN'T BELIEVE I CRIED IN THE TITANIC.)
6. Shia LaBeouf (only because I remember him when he was in Even Stevens.)
7. Miley Cyrus (because that's totally bullcrap but I'm running out of people to say.)
8. umm...me?
9. yo mamma?
10. her mamma? (which would be...yo gram-mamma?)

No comments:

Post a Comment