Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10 songs that pop up on your iPod.

sincerely, my Nanananana playlist:

1. Solar Powered Life--The Classic Crime
she dies without direct sunlight.

2. We are Broken--Paramore
what must we do to restore our innocence?

3. On Your Porch--The Format
and as our eyes start to close i turn to you and i let you know
that i love you.

4. Luca--Brand New
i'll still find someone to be everything we know that you'll never be.

5. I Will See You Again--City & Colour
it's been so long--sometimes i wonder how i will stay strong.

6. Fences--Phoenix
she's been building a castle.

7. At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used to Be)--fun.
i'd rather not--let's just say I'm starving myself.

8. Skinny Love--Bon Iver
my, my, my.

9. Different Names For The Same Things--Death Cab for Cutie.
i didn't care where i was going--they're all different names for the same place.

10. Walk With Me--The Classic Crime
for heaven I would gladly die.

No comments:

Post a Comment