Saturday, October 30, 2010

something you miss.

goodness.
i mean, being a freshman at college three hours away from home, there are thousands of things i miss.
i miss pizza every friday night.
i miss the random times i would see and interact with simon ali, and it always made my day.
i miss doing worship for the Rock.
i miss serving with my jr high girls.
i miss giving Thomas the evil eye.
i miss my room, a place that had become a home for my art and my soul.
i miss Frontline, those seats we always sat in, the progression of relationships that passed through those seats.
I MISS CHIPOTLE.
i miss the playground by j.j.'s house.
i miss the Mullin's house.
i miss the apathy and hypocrisy of the rock.
i miss the construction and business and rude-ness and loudness of NOVA.
no wait those last two were a joke.

i do miss the people though. i miss lacey. and clark. and simon. and thomas. and ham. and anton. caleb. brian. j.j.. walker. carter. bonita. julie. nick c. ahryel. ashleigh. kate. jake. my sister. my brother. my parents. all the people that made my life a little more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment