Tuesday, October 19, 2010

bullet your whole day.

  • woke up at eight.
  • rinsed my hair in the sink.
  • grabbed my fig newtons.
  • met erica outside my dorm.
  • walked to North.
  • giggled at how long my fig newtons are.
  • sat with Melissa in Old Testament.
  • visited Sylvia and Founder's.
  • went to Evangelism.
  • took the bus back to Demoss
  • walked to my dorm from Demoss.
  • did my Psych mod for chapter seven.
  • did all of my math homework except one.
  • walked to demoss.
  • went to psychology.
  • walked to the hill.
  • got quiet time for about forty minutes that wasn't really quiet because it's impossible to find quiet places at liberty.
  • got ten pictures of Chelsea's wedding dresses and got sad that I couldn't see them in person.
  • walked back to my dorm.
  • wrote bits of a song.
  • fell asleep.
  • woke up to mrs. erskine calling me saying she was there to pick me up to babysit.
  • baby-sat.
  • studied for GNED.
  • did dishes.
  • went back to LU.
  • talked with Kaylee, Alicia, Phoebe, and Melissa about fall break.
  • had hall meeting.
  • had prayer groups.
  • wrote this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment