Thursday, September 9, 2010

the meaning behind your tumblr name/9 things about yourself/a picture of what you wore today.

The meaning behind your Tumblr name.
this, unfortunately, is not tumblr. so this is rather non-applicable. however the meaning behind "Characterr" I can explain. My friend constantly called me a "character". I knew he thought everything I do is weird and I am just socially unacceptable in general. However, he explained to me that it really wasn't a negative thing--it's more a matter of I'm unique--sometimes in a strange way, but unique. I liked it, really. I like being a character. I strive to have character in Christ, as well as just being myself. And if I had to prove to be unique, I put an extra "r" on the end of it. But that's really only because "Character" is a pretty common word.

9 things about yourself.
you only want nine? i'll do you better and give you fifteen. look at yesterday's post.

a picture of what you wore today.
well, this was included in my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment