Tuesday, September 21, 2010

first ten songs that play/a picture of your dream cell phone.

first ten songs that play:
1. Revelation Song--The Wedding.
[[i want this song played at my wedding.]]

2.Monster Monster--The Almost.
[[what's the use in going this alone?]]

3. Love Song--Third Day.
[[the real love story.]]

4. All the Pretty Girls--fun.
[[oh, what's a boy to do when all the pretty girls can't measure to you?]]

5.R&R--The Classic Crime.
[[how long will we be desperately alone?]]

6. Send My Love to the Dancefloor--Cobra Starship.
[[you've gotta put a record on here.]]

7. The Houseplant Song--Audio Adrenaline.
[[once I read a book, and this is what it said: "If your music has a beat, then you're gonna wind up dead."]]

8. Four Chords--The Classic Crime.
[[now the beard upon my face has gotten thicker.]]

9. I Will Possess Your Heart--Death Cab.
[[dundundun dun dundundun=super long intro.]]

10. Hang Me Up To Dry--Cold War Kids.
[[you've wrung me out too, too, too many times.]]

a picture of your dream cell phone:

No comments:

Post a Comment