Saturday, September 11, 2010

a habit that you wish you didn't have/7 things that cross your mind a lot/a picture of where you went today.

a habit you wish you didn't have:
ummm. i wish it wasn't such a habit for me to be so afraid.

7 things that cross your mind a lot:
1. Jesus Christ.
2. who are you? where do you come from?
3. did i take my pills today?
4. that would make a good picture.
5. is this going to make me sick?
6. don't be afraid.
7. Jesus Christ.

a picture of where you went today:
yes this is lame but i didn't take pictures today.

personal note:
you need to make up your mind. you canNOT do that to me. and you left me in an awful way. please do not, do NOT, do that. i honestly just wanted a friend. and now i'm left trying really hard to not be angry at you. because i had to ask you to respond that last time. thanks bunches, friend. i told you you would get tired of me. guess who's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment