Friday, September 3, 2010

let me just say something about godly men.

i know not really anyone reads this.
so this is probably more to myself.
but, boys?
follow Christ. PLEASE.
i'll tell you what--my first judgement, of course, is based on your face.
that's completely unavoidable.
but the second you open your mouth is when I make a decision on you.
and if you're an extreme follower of Christ,
a lover of God,
a friend of our Savior
and you're not afraid of that fact?
The attraction level soars.
and if you're focused more on Him than girls
the attraction level may as well be in space.
Being at Liberty, I have seen SO many guys that just...
well.
they're douche-bags, honestly.
it breaks my heart. because a lot of them would just be so much happier,
joyful,
and even successful with "the ladies"
if they just trusted Christ.
Whom, I truly believe, was the ULTIMATE ladie's man.
Fall.
in love.
with my Beautiful Jesus.
My respect for you is exponential.
i know you're not perfect,
but the whole point is that you're trying.
Please seek after Him.
Please.
My attraction shouldn't even matter,
because you're so in love with Him.
Please.
i wish you knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment