Wednesday, September 8, 2010

15 interesting facts about yourself/10 things you wish you could say to 10 people/a picture of yourself.

15 Interesting Facts::
1. Things that I find interesting about myself are not normally interesting to others.
2. Jesus Christ is the most important thing to me. He is the only reason I live and breathe.
3. I'm majoring in youth ministries.
4. I'm minoring in photography.
5. I've been homeschooled, private schooled, and public schooled.
6. I'm very blunt.
7. I'm a grammar nazi.
8. I did theatre professionally when I was eleven years old at the Lazy Susan Dinner Theatre.
9. My life verse is James 1:2-4.
10. The only reason I'm not planning to teach English is because I cannot write papers to save my life.
11. My dad is a stay-at-home dad, while my mamma works.
12. I'm addicted to sprite even though it doesn't have caffiene.
13. I have no idea how to swim. I can't even float.
14. I hate psychologists/psychiatrists/counselors, but I would love to work with and counsel teenagers.
15. I am following God's will for my life every day.

10 Things You Wish You Could Say::
1. I don't wish I could say this to you, because I do openly. I love you, and I care about you so much. You are my best friend, and the one person I knew I could rely on even though I was three hours away. And right now, God may be putting a barrier between us. He never said it would be easy, just that we have to honor Him. He will bless every decision we make if we make it to glorify Him. I pray that if the worst happens, which I fear it will, that you would continue on. That you would bless Him in your every day life. I would be absolutely broken-hearted. And my flesh desires so much that we could just ignore it. That you would just love me, and never move on. But I know a time may come when you do. I just pray so fervently that it would all be for Him. And I pray that He would never let my selfish desires get in the way. I love you.

2. You have no right to treat me this way. I have tried so hard to respect you, but what do you hope to accomplish by this? It makes me question your heart, your relationship with God. I know that's not for me to judge, but neither is it for you to judge and as a consequence make decisions like this. Just let me talk to you. You have caused me more anxiety and fear than a lot of people. And I honestly believe that you are doing this as an act of Satan to distract me this week. I...I just pray that God would help me.

3. We're not as close as we used to be. And you're on that freaking phone all the time--I honestly cannot stand it. Because I'm standing right in front of you, trying to be friends with you, and you're busy checking on people and talking to people you could see all the time at home. I don't mean to be selfish, but the last night we hung out, you spent the entire time on your phone. It just hurt. I love you, and you seem to be growing in Christ which I am so joyful about. But get your face out of your phone.

4. You changed. I never really knew you before, and I don't really know you now, but from the few sentences you spoke to me, I saw a definite change. And it hurts my heart. I told you I would pray for you and you laughed. I guess what you don't know is that I WILL pray for you.

5. You are such a little brother to me, and I love you like one. Thank you for calling me and checking up on me and showing that you care. At least I know I'm not completely forgotten in NOVA.

6. I never really wanted to be friends with you. I got over that a long time ago. So maybe all this time I've been trying to give you a reason to stop being friends with me? But you are the oddest human being. And have the worst definition of love. Stop telling me those things.

7.  I could see us being amazing friends. My only hindrance is the boy. You spend so much time with him, and yet I constantly feel like I have imposed on your time or have been a bother. And that is my last desire. Every once in a while I need some confirmation that I have not been entirely obnoxious.

8. I wish I could tell you what's happened since we talked last. I appreciate SO much what you did for me when I was experiencing the worst of it, but I feel like you may judge me. I will tell you eventually though, just because I know you deserve to know.

9. I wish you would allow me to get to know you.

10. I'm scared of your capability to completely tear me apart.

Picture of yourself::
i wish this was a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment