Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 8--Your Favorite Internet Friend.

I don't remember how or why we became "friends". There was facebook and tumblr. I knew I had seen you around Mclean, but beyond that all I knew was that you are an awesome photographer. One time you reblogged a picture of mine on tumblr and I felt soooo legit. Like I got super excited. Because you had talent, and you liked one of MY pictures?! Haha coincidentally that has been one of my favorite pictures c: I was so excited for you when you got a d90. It made me sad reading about your elbow. You're one of the few people I stalk minimally online c: Haha I cannot tell you how glad I was that I participated in a conversation that included you on Sunday. Yeah. I'm weird. But you are my favorite internet friend c:

No comments:

Post a Comment