Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 7--Your ex-crush.

I thought you were going to be the first one. I really did. I barely knew you, but you were so special to me. It was so shy in the beginning. Haha we had no communication whatsoever. We met in the middle of a movie. That's just a bad start. And the only reason I fell so hard was because of a mutual acquaintance we had that persisted and bugged me about it 24/7. But i can't blame him for my stupidity. I should have known. What happened has happened to me ever since i met her. And I was so unstable at that point. I guess you should be glad you didn't have to deal with me. I'm just so sorry everything has turned out like it has. I know I can't make everyone happy, and I'm not really worried that I can't make you happy. But I don't like not being at peace with anyone. It doesn't matter who they are. Just know that I still think you're a talented, awesome kid. Just a little confused and misled. c:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment