Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 1 — Your Best Friend

It's been hard being friends with you. When you go through these phases of actually caring what people think about you, I lose my best friend. haha. It sucks. You have a ton of things to figure out still, but you're getting there babe.
Anyway.
Despite all that, you have still been one of my two amazing friends that I still have here in Northern Virginia. You honest-to-goodness have been that girl I prayed for for thirteen years of my life. I can tell you who I think is cute, or when Aunt Flo is visiting, or I can spend a week with you without wanting to kill you. I love playing music with you, and watching the Discovery Channel, and talking about Lost, and being an idiot with you. I love watching your growth in Christ and how you learn things about Him and how you get excited about Him. I love it.
I know the family thing has been rough. But you know--you KNOW you have a family with mine. Always. No matter what, babe. Whenever you need something, we're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment