Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 17--Someone from your childhood.

Iiiiiiii remember. We were BEST friends. Ohmy, you were the absolute greatest. I think you showed me boys didn't have cooties. c: When I left, I think I was saddest to leave you. I mean, you gave me twenty dollars on my birthday for pete's sake. OF COURSE I would miss you. hahaha. We were so young. I remember seeing you years later and not recognizing you at all. You had long hair. A girlfriend. I don't think you remembered me. Which made me really sad. But at that time, I didn't want you to. I didn't want anyone to remember me. Well it's different now. And we're going to college together. I mean, I creeped you on facebook c: It's kind of been a girlish dream of mine that we would become best friends again. How cool would that be?! But I doubt you remember me :c
[picturesoon]

No comments:

Post a Comment