Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 5--Your dreams.

Dear future;
You terrify me.
BUT
I had a dream last night--speaking of dreams. I was looking at this book. It was an old, leather-bound book. It was a book of my life. Like, it just had everything that has happened to me. I reached the middle of the book. It was where I was at that precise moment. I don't remember what was on the page, but I had caught up to that very minute. I tried to turn the page, but I couldn't. I pulled at it and tried so hard, but no matter what I did I couldn't turn the page. I couldn't see what happens next.
I don't have a lot of you, dreams. I mean, there's a lot of stuff I want to do, but I don't turn them into dreams. I try really hard not to. I've made it a habit. But you know what I want to do. I vote you make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment