Thursday, December 16, 2010

I have been home for approximately 38 hours.

I have been awake for approximately 32 of them.
I wish that was a lie.
And now I'm trying desperately to at least nap, and I can't even do that.
I'm having really weird pains in my head.
I'm nauseous, but not really.
I've heard that being awake for 72 hours straight will force a person to go insane.
I'm already halfway insane,
And a third of the way into the lack of sleep.
So I'm probably already three-halves insane.
And my math has never been very good.
I really wish I could sleep.
I wish I could make sense of things, too.
The best part is that I'm not even sad.
My hair is falling out, I swear.
Thank you so much for telling me about your dad.
That meant the world to me.
I wish I could sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment