Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day Two::August Eighth, Two Thousand and Nine




These is a small peek at my family.
Cool, huh?
These are my two sisters and my baby brother, who may not be a baby for very long. Chelsea is the oldest [the girl on the far left]. She is...my best friend. I think she's the only person I can say I have genuinely hated, but she's the only person I can proudly say is my best friend. Even though my views of a best friend are a little skewed.
Jordie is the second to youngest [she's squished down in the middle there]. She used to be absolutely unbearable. But we grow up, right? The better she knows how to do her hair, the better she knows how to control herself.
Matthew [I don't really think I have to point him out--he's the only boy in the picture]. Matthew is my baby boy, will always be my baby boy, and is the most spoiled kid I have ever met. But I love him. Right now Chelsea and I are participating in the act of toughening him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment