Monday, August 17, 2009

Day Eleven::August Seventeenth, Two Thousand and Nine.

We left Northbay today and these are my awesome girls. While they caused me a bit of trouble and heartache, they were the absolutely best part of a sucky day.

Anna Claire was such a sweetheart. When it came to the God stuff she was pretty quiet, but when she did say something I could see such a genuine heart. And the fact that she's homeschooled rocked my world. It's always great to see a fellow homeschooler functioning in the real world.
Jordan was one I didn't get to know very well. She was very sweet, though, while a little boy crazy.
Same with Miss Gaby, who I wish would've spent the time she took on her hair and her face to spend time with God.
My little Alexis is so cute and so genuine. And her eyes are absolutely gorgeous. Boys will be fawning over her one day.
Kelsey! What a darling, quiet, timid girl. It was awesome to see her out of her shell and diving into God's word.
Caroline. Put some pants on sweetie :D
Christine. My lovely tomboy that shuddered at the touch of pink. I admired her independence.
Oh, my darling Courtney. She is so awesome and it was magnificent to see how God changed her over the course of a few days. I can't wait to keep in touch with her.
Julia. Oh Julia. What are we to do with you, sweet thing.
Standing in the front is Missy Brie! Oh what a scatterbrained little monster of a girl. I pray that her wealth of knowledge of God would blossom into a great relationship.
Last but not least at all is Miss Kayla whom I am enveloping in my great elephant arms. She was so tiny and sweet and I could just pick her up with one arm if she was in my way. But she never was. She was just a fireball of love for God.
These girls were, and are, awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment