Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day One::August Seventh, Two Thousand and Nine.


So I really really wanted to do this for the longest time. When you get pissed off, you decide to do things you always wanted to do. Apparently. So I'm going to post a picture for every day for the next three hundred and sixty five days--in case you didn't know, that's a year. So here's day one.

Mike Moratto came over and brought me a frosty from Wendy's which was a complete life saver. I enjoyed it fully. While we were sitting on my front porch together he looked down at my feet and started going off on how small but weird they were because they do what they're doing in the picture. I link my toes. I don't know why but it's the most comfortable thing for me. You can't blame me for being comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment