Tuesday, November 16, 2010

thoughts on my life, recently.

--my scarf is almost done. this is hard work, boys and girls.
--oddly enough, i'm excited to go home. i just wish it didn't have to be for so long. and no--you don't understand.
--i have this really weird fear. whenever i'm happy with the people and things going on in my life, i get a little worried. because usually that means that God's about to shake it all up.
--i tend to get mad at myself for being selfish, and then i get mad because it's SO selfish to be mad at myself for being selfish. do you see this vicious cycle?
--i really, really don't want to awaken love until it pleases (Song of Solomon 3:5), but you make it so darn difficult sometimes.
--alas, my eyes doth decieve me.
--i, honest to goodness, have been done with the drama for a very, very long time.
--i'm such a girl. it's gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment