Thursday, May 13, 2010

Okay, kids.

Needless to say, I've gotten really bad at this.
I haven't taken pictures in three days! At all. With all of the hullabaloo of trying to get a job (which I didn't get) and trying to apply to college (they sent me TWO laundry bags) and end-of-the-year school work (I STILL haven't turned in that history project...) and the mayhem at home (my little sister tore her meniscus?) and mayhem outside of home (I feel like I haven't had a real conversation with my best friend in two weeks)...it's just not working out. This sort of reiterates the point I try to live by, and that's the fact everything needs to be taken day-by-day. So who was I to say that I could take a picture everyday for a year? A lot of these pictures weren't even taken the day I put them up for. insta-failure, I am.
So, for the few people that do read this, I will continue to put pictures up as I take them. I don't see much point, since you could see them on facebook. Oh technology. But maybe I'll continue this project someday when photography is really a daily thing for me. And I'm hoping that one day it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment