Monday, January 25, 2010

Day One Hundred and Seventy::January Twenty-Fourth, Two Thousand and Ten.

I cannot explain to you how much I loved these girls.
Mary Paige::I wish I had gotten to know you better. You seem like such a sweetheart, but you're so quiet! I pray you will come into your own.
Leanne::gurrrl you got spunk.
Allie::don't be afraid to be vulnerable. the Lord is in love with you, no matter what.
Kristin C., Megan, and Elise::I wish you girls had opened up more. Know you're in my prayers.
Kristin D.::I know you've been in this ministry a while. Open yourself up to what you know. And take a chill pill :)
Valerie::You've got it girl. You know who He is. Just hold tight to it.

This weekend was amazing. The best part was the conversations I got to have with people. And some of you know who you are. I am just so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment